Sunday, December 7, 2008

Book View Cafe: Another Place I Spend My Time

There's a problem with being interested in too many things: It means you're forever falling behind on one project or another.

The reason I haven't posted anything here lately is that I'm part of the consortium of fiction writers at Book View Cafe. We went live November 15, and even though I'm only one cog in a 21-writer machine, most of my spare time went toward helping that project and its companion blog get off the ground.

I'm going to try to get back to regular posts here, while still doing my part on Book View Cafe, writing fiction, earning a living, and having a life. We'll see what gives next.

By the way, my story "St. George and the Dragon (Revised)," a featured story on Dec. 7, is all about self defense. I also talk about self defense in a related blog post on the Book View Cafe Blog.

No comments: